Have you been having concentration lapses and are not able to get over it. Then, this article is for you?
Pomodoro technique is a time management method in which you spare 25 minutes on the task you do and then take a short break of 10-15 minutes.
I have personally tried this technique and have been successfully able to overcome concentration lapses. You can also tweak this technique according to your needs. I would personally prefer to increase the time of the task gradually and reduce the time of your breaks.
I spent 25 minutes working on a task and then a 10-minute break. Now, I spend 30 minutes and then a break of 5 minutes. With this technique, I read more pages and did get a lot more productivity than the usual.
Do try this technique and let me know the results in the comments.
Comments
Post a Comment