Cycling and life are synonymous when it is juxtaposed metaphorically. Cycling has turned out to be my recent obsession after books. I realized how important it is for me to have a trip with myself. Sometimes, Solitude can solve problems or at least promote clear thinking. For me, Cycling turned out to be one such activity where I retrospect my day and plan it. Cycling and music go hand in hand. I now calculate the distance of my travel with the number of songs. If you know me, You might consider my cycling activity, as my initial excitement that comes after you buy something brand new. But, I have found a solution to this problem, which is to make cycling a part of my daily routine. " Pain is inevitable, whereas Suffering is optional " is one of my favorite quotes of Murakami. The beauty of this quote is it applies to everything you do in life. Whatever activity you take up, It pains, but to suffer because it is up to you. Don't give up. It is not my intentio...
Congratulations on starting your blog. Very nicely put Prahlad.
ReplyDelete