A thought passed through my mind when I was having a conversation with one of my friends. I am a big movie buff and also an avid reader. I started to analyse what helps me to be rational and increase creativity. Movies are attractive and are pleasing to our eyes. Books, on the other hand, they are just plain text and a lot more tedious. Comparing both books and movies, Books give us time to imagine also helps to increase creativity. For example, Looking at an orange shown and imagining an orange written in the text are two different things. For both of us, Orange can be different. If you see it in a movie, it is just how it is shown. There is no time for creative juices to flow. You have to see what the director wants you to see. Just think, what is your forte? What do you enjoy most books/movies? I have given the reason why I love books more than movies.:)
Comments
Post a Comment