Social media has been an important part of everyday life.As soon as you wake up you start checking our social media accounts and see if there are any new notifications and that decides how your day progresses.Let's say you don't have any notifications or few notifications, you start to feel a little sad.Vice versa, if you get a new friend request or a comment on your photo you seem to be happy.
Most of them are already addicted to this kind of habits.What you really have to introspect is how you're being controlled by fake reality.All the social media accounts or for that matter, even youtube wants you to keep wasting your time watching more videos with innumerable video suggestions.
On the contrary, let's suppose you continue to stay on social media.The only things you get in return is memes, hoaxes, and gossips.Talking to your friends in person is far better than chatting online.Just try calling or meeting your friend which makes you happier than the usual chatting you do.It also tells the other person that he/she is important.
I personally have quit WhatsApp.Now, I have more time on an average.I spend more time on things that I am passionate about, like reading more books or help people around.
This is only my perspective on social media.I really suggest you stay away from social media for a day.And, I hope you feel the same as I do.
Do tell me how your day went without pings and tweets. :).
Comments
Post a Comment